There’s nothing like a bachelorette party on the beach to help you get your party on! All you need is there: the sun, sand and waves!!! Just add some flowers, palm trees, tropical drinks, music and the beach bach party will almost feel complete.
Whether you’re planning your own last hurrah as the bride-to-be, or you’re one of the bride’s squad planning it, our guide will help you to organize the best bachelorette party in the last century!!!
Get your beach party started with these 5 ideas
- Choose the "theme" of the party is the first and most important thing to do. It’ll will help you with ideas for everything else. It can be something like flamingos, coconuts or something a little more daring.
- Bachelorette Beach Party Invitation: Invite your ladies to your beach party with modern invitations featuring a fun, tropical print, etc. You can find so many customizable invitations and choose between a single or double-sided design, including your RSVP info or even a quick itinerary of events you’ve got planned.
- Let her shine bright like a diamond with these Solid White & Ivory Bikini Sets! A real Bride to be need to look as a real Princess and there is not better way to do it! The sun and sand will play up the gilded look.
Now you can filter by color: See our White & Ivory solids collection
- Drinks: there exists a better idea than pineapple filled with your favorite drinks? Whether you choose fruit smoothies, mixed drinks or plain ol’ coconut water, your friends will love whichever tropical treat you pick out once they get a look at how you’ll be serving them. Also you can buy adorable pineapple-shaped cups. Your friends will love this fun tropical drink accessory.
- “Bride Tribe”: There’s no better way for your best babes to wear all the same swimwear. This idea is perfect for all your beach-y photos! Plus, your girls will get to show off whose tribe they’re reppin’.
Now you are ready to have some fun with your friends! Take so many pics and share them with us using our hashtag so we can find you #mayaswimwear #mayagirl #mayalove.